SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Sherie Muijs uses New Zealand Post for all domestic and international orders. For domestic orders allow 2-3 business days and for international orders allow 3-7 business days for delivery.
Once Sherie Muijs has delivered your order to the carrier, you will assume the risk of loss and title for the merchandise. Any additional taxes, duties or fees charged by customs will be your responsibility.
|Rest of World
We will gladly accept returns/exchanges on any items (except on sale items) that are in their original condition (unworn, unwashed and with swing tags attached).
If you would like to return/exchange your item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order with the following information.
1. A brief explanation for your return/exchange. For an exchange, we will check if the item you requested is in stock. If not, you may choose to return the item.
2. For returns, carefully wrap the item you are returning in a securely sealed package to the address advised.
3. All international returns must be delivered by a major air delivery service with tracking capabilities. Please email tracking number to email@example.com.
4. Upon acceptance of the item for exchange, the new item will be shipped when available. The new item will be shipped with a second shipping rate, charged via a new invoice. You will then receive an email confirming your exchange and a tracking number. Please retain this number for your records.
5. Upon acceptance of the item for return, we will process your refund in 7 business days, at which time you will receive an email to confirm.